Is it possible to cancel my reservation?
Dates and locations for the activities are planned together and chosen accordingly, but we reserve the right to cancel for the following reasons:
- Circumstances beyond anyone’s control: outdoor activities are always subject to last-minute changes due to unfavorable weather conditions that may jeopardize the safety of the participants. The excursions take place only when the weather conditions are suitable, following the unappealable decision of the guides. In case of any variation because of unsuitable weather conditions (including “alerta por fenomeno metereológico adverso” as stated by the Goberno de Canarias) or Force Majeure events, we will make our best effort to provide you with a suitable alternative. Customers are not entitled to a refund of the deposit if they cancel the ride or if they do not accept the proposed alternative date. If there is no suitable alternative date, we reserve the right to decide how we will refund the customers, either by total or partial reimbursing or by voucher of the corresponding value, with no expiration date and transferable, to be used to join Fluyendo activities.
- We are forced to cancel the activity due to unpredictable events at the time of booking. In this case, we will endeavor to find an alternative trip for you. If we do not find an alternative that is acceptable for you, you are entitled to a full refund and that will constitute full settlement.
- You need to modify or cancel your reservation. If we are unable to find a suitable alternative trip or trip date, we will refund you the deposit (minus all administrative fees and expenses for logistics already sustained) if you cancel 7 days or more before the beginning of the excursion package. If you cancel 6 days or less, you will not be refunded of the deposit. If you cancel 24h before or during your excursion package, the total amount is due.
What is Fluyendo liable for?
Fluyendo will take all reasonable steps expected to ensure your safety and well-being. We assume no liability or responsibility in connection with any injury, death, loss, accident, damage, cancellation, delay or inconvenience to person or property that may result through the acts of any company or person beyond the control of Fluyendo.
What is my responsibility as a customer and participant in an activity with Fluyendo?
– understands the nature of the cycling trips and is qualified, in good health, in proper physical condition to join them and has not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical person.
– is aware of the risks, dangers and hazards associated with the cycling trips organized by Fluyendo and freely assumes all such risks, dangers and hazards and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage and loss resulting there from
Participants must be informed and follow the regulations enforced on the road and in protected areas they ride on. They will be liable for any wrongful behavior (Ley 43/2003 de Montes, and following amendments) and be responsible for any resulting fine from local authorities.
– Fluyendo reserves the right and participants agree to allow our staff to take photographic or film records of any of our excursions and participants, and may use such records for promotional and/or commercial purposes.
– We cannot accepts riders under the age of 18.
– Since Fluyendo is inscribed as Actividad de Ocio y Esparcimiento Deportivo with nr. NR-38-4-0000253, participants have available a complaint form.