Riding in Tenerife captures the essence of mountain biking. After all, it is what you do at home with your friends (go ahead, call it Enduro if you prefer): a bit of driving, climbing, and pushing to make it to the top. Then it is endless descents along trails from above 2000m down to the ocean, in time to celebrate the sunset by the beach with a cerveza (or 4…). The trails here are natural, not groomed, and require good bikes and even better bikers: just ask Jérôme Clementz, Rémy Absalon, Mark Weir, Nico Lau and many other pros! Take our guided Enduro tours and find out for yourself!
They don't call Tenerife the Fortunate Island for no reason… With average temperatures around 20-25° C, cristal-clear waters, beaches, forests, cactuses, lava fields from sea level all the way up to the third highest volcano in the world (Mt. Teide, 3718 m), the island offers a huge variety of landscapes in a small package, making it the perfect setting for a MTB-based vacation all-year round. We have done the homework for you, so all you have to worry about will be picking among:
– the smooth, fast and technical singletrack in the lush laurel forest of the Anaga Mountains
– the crackling sound of the tires buzzing on a bed of Canary Pine needles and the flow of La Esperanza trail network
– the super long, technical descents through burly lava fields and steep 'barrancos' from over 2000 m to the beaches of the South (followed a dip in the ocean and a 'cerveza')
– the kaleidoscope of terrains and technical trails of the deep north of the island
– a relaxing ride along the cliffs and tidepools of the El Médano/Los Abrigos area, spotting dolphins and seabirds during photo stops